In the dynamic COVID environment keeping up with all the information circulating can be very challenging. As regulations and guidelines keep coming out from the federal and states, everyday has something new regarding changes to employment law, compliance requirements, and employee safety regulations, shelter in place restriction, re-opening plans and on and on. Sorting through all of it is like being on a hamster wheel. Here are 10 Key resources for Real-time COVID-19 Information you can check regularly to stay on top of this ever-changing landscape.
Sites to visit for COVID-19 updates
- United States Department of Labor (DOL): Preparing workplaces, wage and hour updates, leave updates, and more
- DOL Wage and Hour Division FFCRA FAQ: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): COVID-19 updates, resources, and recommendations
- United States Congress (congress.gov): Families First Coronavirus Act and CARES Act
- State and Local Government on the Net: Details on state-level updates, Covid-19 Federal and State Resources Guide
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS): Employer tax credits and individual relief
- United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS): COVID-19 policy changes, such as the new I-9 process
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA): COVID-19 resources and even an RSS feed for regular notifications of changes
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM): Coronavirus resources, remote work guidance, and HR policy updates
- Small Business Administration (SBA):
Small Business Administration Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance & Loan Resources,
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
OnePoint HCM is here to help
OnePoint HCM is committed to helping our clients find the most up-to-date information that is relevant to your business so you can make decison on your COVID_19 response. Be sure to check into our COVID-19 Resource Center and subscribe to our blog for the latest insights.