With less than 6 months until the ACA filing deadlines, the IRS is urging business to make ACA reporting a top priority. The IRS is using all manner of communication but has posted a number of articles on their website.
We have compiled an abbreviated list of Heath Care Reform and ACA filing tips published by the IRS. Each web-page provides an easy-to-read tip, with links to other ACA topics and other tips more details. Recent tips include:
• Understanding Form 1095-C, Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-72, November 2015.
• ACA and Employers–Know if Coverage You Offer Meets Requirements, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-68, October 2015.
• Mark Your Calendar Now: 2016 Reporting Deadlines for Employers and Health Coverage Providers, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-64, October 2015.
• The Time Is Here: Reporting Requirements for Applicable Large Employers, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-62, October 2015.
• How Coverage You Offer (or Don’t Offer) May Mean an Employer Shared Responsibility Payment for Your Organization, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-59, September 2015.
• The Importance of Workforce Size Under the Employer Shared Responsibility Provisions, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-58, September 2015.
• Questions and Answers to Help Your Organization Understand ACA Reporting Requirements, Health Care Tax Tip 2015-56, September 2015.